Community Resource Center Used Book Store
Our used bookstore is a wonderful resource for the avid reader. Great books at great prices. Donations of books from the community keep the bookstore well stocked and always changing. Income from book sales support programs of the Community Resource Center.
This is a great place to volunteer and has several positions available – read more about them here. You can download the application below, stop in, or call (360) 629-5257 x1001 if you would like to join our bookstore team.
The bookstore is open Tuesday & Thursday 10 am – 3 pm.
Bookstore is available for meetings on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book the room.
Donations accepted during bookstore hours only (Tuesday / Thursday 10 am – 3pm).
- One grocery size bag limit per person per day
- All books need to be clean and sellable.
- Accepting paperback and hardback
- Hardback fiction no older than 2 years.
- Please no magazines, national geographics or time life type books
- Please no VHS or cassettes or encyclopedias
Have you seen the beautiful artwork in
the used book store?
Designed, built and donated by Pam, Rick and Steve Wesley
Interested in reading books by local authors or books about local subjects? Come check out our ever changing selection!