At Davis Place Teen Center youth have the opportunity to be elected by their peers to leadership council. Youth serve in officer positions on the board and participate in program planning, community service projects and fundraising efforts for Davis Place Teen Center. Here is a list of some of the things our officers did during the 2016-2017 school year:
- Served as leaders in the Davis Place community, led by example and helped to create an environment that upheld our values: Positive, Kind, Respect and Non-Violent
- Helped to rewrite the program guidelines for Davis Place Teen Center
- Gave input on and opened a Davis Place Store, based on rewards given for teens who exemplified Davis Place values.
- Managed the Davis Place Store
- Volunteered at the Stanwood Community & Senior Center by hosting a once monthly technology drop-in group - helping seniors with their tablets, computer, smart phones and more.